
Claire
Jeannie
Joyce
Chris
HuaiAn
HuiLin
HuiPing
Irwan
James
Jasmine
Joysu
Mel
Melissa
MunYing
Sean
YiDa
YingXian
LiXin
Pam
Pamela
Penny
Sammy
ShiHui
HuJi
Shirley
Sis, Milky

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007




I really love 深情密码. It is soo sweet! And the show makes me cry. =S
Seems like watching show can make me a much happier person.
Cant wait for the next episode! xD
Alrighty, im finally done with my flash assignment. Although still got part two, at least the tedious part is done.
Slept at 5.30am cos I was doing the stupid flash and watching the world cup finals. I thought France will win! Stupid Zidane.. use his 铁头功 hit people and kena red card. Hais... stupid italy. So unfair.
So, couldnt wake up in the morning and pon two lessons. I shouldnt have go school in the first place. It is a waste of time. Go there chit chat and watch shows only. I mean, never learn anything new at all. I guess the rest of the weeks going to continue like this. Hais.. school getting so sian.
Just now so malu. My fren told me he is alone in lecture which i decided to pon, so i quickly went in, thinking of accompanying him. Hahas... but when i went in i ended up seeing him being surrounded by his bunch of frens.
So i quickly left for home. Ha~ wth am i doing?
3 days le... hais.... wish tomorrow will quickly come.
7/10/2006 06:05:00 PM
