links

   Claire
   Jeannie
   Joyce
   Chris
   HuaiAn
   HuiLin
   HuiPing
   Irwan
   James
   Jasmine
   Joysu
   Mel
   Melissa
   MunYing
   Sean
   YiDa
   YingXian
   LiXin
   Pam
   Pamela
   Penny
   Sammy
   ShiHui
   HuJi
   Shirley
   Sis, Milky

archives

   January 2006
   February 2006
   March 2006
   April 2006
   May 2006
   June 2006
   July 2006
   August 2006
   September 2006
   October 2006
   November 2006
   December 2006
   January 2007
   February 2007
   March 2007
   April 2007
   May 2007
   July 2007
   August 2007
   September 2007
   November 2007

wanqing

18 years old
29th January 1988
Singapore Polytechnic
Diploma in Multimedia Technology


loves

Him
Fahrenheit 飞轮海 (吴尊)
5566 (仁甫)
Being loved
Being doted
All who can make me laugh
Shopping
Final Fantasy Series
Adidas
Chocolates
Fruits
Cakes (Chocolate Mousse, Tiramisu, Mango)


wants

GPA 3.2 and above
New adidas jacket
Nokia N95
PSP Crash Team Racing thanks dear!
PSP Final Fantasy
PS2 Final Fantasy XII
PUMA Crystal Belt thanks babes!
Tall Boots thanks myself. HAHA!


20070908
please, leave us alone.







Out with my laopo and ah ma. =) Just a simple lunch is fun enough. Hee.. went to Comex after that and to my surprise, there were not alot of people. At least i can still walk on my own and do not have to follow the crowd. =D Saw alot of things to buy, but i am way too broke! =S Overspent like siao. Ahhhh!!

So... what i would like to buy in Comex are...

1) An additional 4GB Memory Stick
2) 3.5" 500GB Hard Disk
3) An acceptable webcam
4) USB Cooling Pad

Eh... should be nothing else. HAHA. But i've bought none of them. WAH. I'm good at controlling huh? =P Well... those things are really... expensive. x.x All of them add up to around $340? -screams-


Ok.. sorry i'm going to complaint again. Haha. Not really complain.. but just to note it down so i'll make sure i remember this forever.

Things are supposed to be this way...


But because of FAME and REPUTATION, things became like this.


Seriously, i think things should end. Just end it. END IT.

Actually, I have to thank you for letting me know how realistic the society is. How everyone cares about fame and reputation. How people backstabbed others for their own advantages.

I know you had always been wondering why we get the project. You had been suspecting our strengths and capabilities. I know you had been biased against us. But... must you do this to hurt us? And seriously, you don't have to put on a mask to hide what you are thinking, cos, even with the mask, we know what's on your mind.

People just remembered what you had said and done wrongly, which might hurt the reputation of *, but, have anyone thought of how much light we had brought to *?

Who can we confide to? Who can we trust? Who will not mis-interpret what we mean? Who will listen and understand us?

I love *, but i feared the darkness in *.


I dont like people like this to be around me. Lucky you are someone whom i am not close to. I do not have to see you anymore. I am so glad. But if things do not end well, i am not going to leave it. It will not be fair to everyone.

Hai. As i said, you are someone i am not close to. But someone i used to be close to had changed to much till i dunno her anymore. She became so realistic, all she cares about are credits, grades, everything that is of her advantage, and not friendship anymore. I have no idea why she had changed so much... up to the extent that I felt so disgusted. Argh. I dont like this. I felt guilty for saying the word 'disgusted', but, seriously, that's how i felt.

i miss the old her.


Alrighty, my China OITP had been confirmed. I am going to ship 7 weeks of cup noodles to China. HAHAHA. =P

So will be flying over to China for 7 weeks in December, while in October, will be having my local itp in NIE. I am still unsure what i am going to do there, heard from my lecturer that will be doing some design, authoring and video... those multimedia development stuffs, well.. hopefully i'll get to learn there. xD

Again dear laopo, think positively. Things will be alright. Just try not to cross each other's paths. I will always be here to listen to you! ((:


Oki.. it's time to sleep. I've got so much things on my mind, so stressed, so lost. Rahhhsss!



9/08/2007 03:06:00 AM



Best viewed in 1280px by 768px resolution.