
Claire
Jeannie
Joyce
Chris
HuaiAn
HuiLin
HuiPing
Irwan
James
Jasmine
Joysu
Mel
Melissa
MunYing
Sean
YiDa
YingXian
LiXin
Pam
Pamela
Penny
Sammy
ShiHui
HuJi
Shirley
Sis, Milky

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007




Labels: ITP
Finally I'm here again. Mmmm.. wonder who will still pop in and read an inactive blog. Haha.
Before i had sufficient rest and shopping, ITP had started.
Since the start of ITP, I had no mood to do anything once I reached home. Still very not used to waking up at 7am, and to sleep before midnight. The whole clock of my body is being forced to changed to something it dislikes. -sigh- I miss sleeping at 4am 5am and wake up after 12pm. That's the kind of life i enjoy. Haha. So, I rather have NDP'07 as my ITP. LOL.
Actually, it isn't that bad. The workscope given to me is related, i have nice supervisor and colleagues. But, i just can't help but think, will i go to somewhere else even better if i didnt opt for that China OITP? I guess i will. Haha. Oh well, i should really stop my brain from thinking about that over and over again as I am sure that it is not making me feeling any better.
But yay, more part-time jobs for me. =D
Time flies, it's already the end of the 5th week of ITP. Just another 5 more weeks, and i will be flying over to a place whereby i may be expected to do programming there. Haha. Maybe i should go find a programming robot and bring it there to help me with all the programming work. HAHA. If only i can find one huh?
I'm trying my very best to be as optimistic as I can. I will survive in China. HAHA. And, it will be the place for me to start my diet plan. MUAHAHHAA.
I MISS SCHOOL, SO SO MUCH. I can even feel my heart aching whenever i pass by or thought of school. -cries- The thought of no more lectures, no more food at FC4 (my zha jiang mian!) and FC6 (my seafood soup and braised pig small intestines), no more joking with lecturers, no more logging in to lab computers, no more practicals, no more hanging out with jb they all and talk and laugh like nobody's business, and no more sleeping in class! ahhhh~ they just made me feel so sad. )):
Maybe that's why so many people used to say to me, treasure the school days. Hai.
I should really consider going U huh. But... maybe im missing SP instead of school. HAHAA.
Alrighty, I need to get back to work.
11/02/2007 12:41:00 PM
